The Westpac NSW Blues team has been named for the opening game of the Ampol State of Origin series at Adelaide Oval in Adelaide on Wednesday 31 May.
Debutants Hudson Young and Tevita Pangai Junior have been named in the starting side, and Nicho Hynes on the bench, while Wests Tigers prop Stefano Utoikamanu has joined the squad as 19th player.
The squad will attend the annual True Blues dinner at The Star Event Centre at Pyrmont tonight, where the latest NSWRL The Star Hall of Fame inductees will be announced, before training for the first time at Coogee Oval on Tuesday 23 May.
South Sydney Rabbitohs centre Campbell Graham was earlier named as 18th player but has been released due to a sternum injury and replaced by Penrith Panthers centre Stephen Crichton.
STATE OF ORIGIN - GAME ONE, ADELAIDE OVAL, ADELAIDE, WEDNESDAY 31 MAY
WESTPAC NSW BLUES
1. James Tedesco (c) (Sydney Roosters)
2. Brian To’o (Penrith Panthers)
3. Latrell Mitchell (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
5. Josh Addo-Carr (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
6. Jarome Luai (Penrith Panthers)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. Tevita Pangai Junior (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
9. Apisai Koroisau (Wests Tigers)
10. Payne Haas (Brisbane Broncos)
11. Tyson Frizell (Newcastle Knights)
12. Hudson Young (Canberra Raiders)
13. Isaah Yeo (Penrith Panthers)
14. Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
15. Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
16. Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
17. Nicho Hynes (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
18. Stephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers)
19. Stefano Utoikamanu (Wests Tigers)
Coach: Brad Fittler